Mini-Resolutions of 2013…on January 2, 2013 at 1:31 pm
Well, it’s now January 2nd… you know what that means? It means that I should probably start trying to figure out some New Year’s Resolutions… and don’t be giving me any shit about how should have already had these planned out or ADD Brain will come find you while you’re sleeping and cut you!
1. I resolve to have next year’s resolutions determined before the hangover fades on January 1 2014.
2. I resolve to get Dickie to start referring to Anthony by his name, rather than “boy”. Anthony is a “lighter shade of brown” and it just seems wrong, especially when we’re in public.
3. I resolve to try vlogging at least once. I also resolve to probably suck at it….
4. I resolve to not use Hub’s razor… at all, this year, to shave my legs.
5. I resolve to not use the stash of money put away for the kid’s school clothes, this summer, on random Del Taco and Jack in the Box adventures.
6. I resolve to drink more Vodka…. and protein shakes
7. I resolve to reduce the amount of time spent heckling the kids, when they’re crying.
8. I resolve to only lose my car keys once a month.
9. I resolve to encourage the children to do at least one good deed a week. Preferably one that benefits me…
10. I resolve to be a better blogger and actually put fingers to keyboard more than once a month.
…and there you have it. I’ll probably fail at over half of them…. in fact, I think I’m ay have already failed at least 2 of them during the 5 hours it took to write this mini-post *Big shout out to Mom… thanks for the visit while I was attempting to be a good blogger.*
Do you have any resolutions that have already been broken? List it (and your failure) in the comments. Whichever one is my favorite while have it’s very own half ass Microsoft Paint image created about it and posted on my next entry…. Get to commenting
If you like what you’re reading you can vote for my blog by clicking the banner below. One click, once a day… that’s all it takes